The numbers correspond to the numbers on the 'print this list' (click here to go to the list).
Click on picture to go to item if you need it.
53. Live Plants - Starting with a live plant is so much easier than seeds. Home Depot has a great selection of plants for your Bucket Garden.
54. Seeds - If you want to start with seeds, Home Depot has a large selection of plants seeds to choose from
Clover Seeds - These make great green compose. I have started added them to my smaller clay pots. They look great and help with the soil.
55. Organic soil - you can use any type of potting soil you like but organic is healthier for you and your family.
56. Viagrow Super Starter Seed Plugs - These are the best way to start seeds.
59. Funnel - I use a funnel when I transferring the worm water to the watering cans. I don't want to stain anything.
60. Organic Pest Control - There are many ways to prepare a good pest control.
64. Drip System - This is an easy way to water you buckets, if you have access to a water system.
66. Scissors - I use small scissors to harvest my herbs. I also have used scissors for cutting fine vines, paper, plastic sheeting.
67. Pruning Shears - For cutting thicker vines, like Rosemary.
69. Wooden Trellis - These look great and are ideal for any climbing vegetable. I have my zucchini squash climbing one one now.